Thursday, April 1, 2010

BabySitter's Report

Today we had a Babysitter for Titus and Elsa. Upon our return the report was as follows. I paraphrase what she said to me..

"Titus slept till 11:45, Elsa played and smiled at me. Titus ate lunch, played with the basketball, ate some more. Then all three of us watched a show. (this is where is got interesting) Titus and I were sitting in the recliner, Elsa was on my lap facing me. Elsa was kicking her feet, which happened to be right on Titus' cheek. Titus would grab and hold her foot, so as not to get kicked in the face. Then as he was watching the show and holding her foot, he would slowly put her foot in his mouth. It was so funny and cute, I laughed. He would let go, she would start kicking, and the process would begin again. Then Elsa went down for her nap. And Titus and I have just been playing around."

I said to her, Titus did what? He put Elsa's foot in his mouth!!! How hilarious is that! I am still laughing about it now, and thought I should share the laughter with all our blog readers! Enjoy that mental image. :)

1 comment:

Sharon Storm said...

Titus is such a gentle, loving, big brother. I can just see him letting her kick him...Love you Titus.
Nana