Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Illness

It is extremely sad for me to tell you that Titus has Strep Throat. Poor little man, he is so hot. We have antibiotics and fever reducers in his system. The overnights is the worst. He wakes up around 5:30am all hot with fever, and just not happy. So the morning starts early for us, but he does go back to sleep for a few hours for us. We noticed him not feeling well Sunday, and attributed it to teething all his teeth. Fortunately we had a well baby doctors visit Monday afternoon. And the Dr. said, Strep throat. So after the appt. we headed to the pharmacy to pick up his medicine. He perked up after his first dose! We are so thankful. He should feel better by Wednesday afternoon. And we are blessed to have a great Dr.'s office that is actually open this weekend! So if there is any more complications we can be seen right away without having to go to an ER.

While in the grocery store waiting for the Rx, Jordan had the great idea to get me some treats!! It has been a bit hard with this no/low sodium and no/low calcium diet. Seriously how can you deny a pregnant woman her ice cream! or McDonald's french fries? So apparently Milk Chocolate doesn't have as much milk as we once thought. I can have Chocolate chip cookies! mmm... And he found orange sherbert with dark chocolate chips in it. MMMM... I am so excited. This restricted diet is not as hard as it sounds though. I know the reason I cannot have these items are more for the health of the baby than for me. So I endure this 'hardship'. :)


Photobucket

2 comments:

The Williams said...

Hope Titus gets to feeling better soon and that you and Jordan get by without catching strep.

Stuart and Sara

MIMI X2 said...

I am so sorry that Titus is sick. I hope that he is feeling better very soon.

Love,
Aunt Marijane