Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Christmas Snow

We've been enjoying temperatures in the 50's as of late here in New Mexico, so to my surprise when Titus got up this morning; we had a blanket of snow, about 2" worth. (Titus is doing lots better by the way, he's pretty well back to his normal self.)

Here are some photos from around the Carnahan house.

Photobucket
About 2" total of snow. Sorry no scale, but it was too cold to go place one.

Photobucket
Out our backdoor to the NW.

Photobucket
Out the sidedoor to the SW. My favorite portion of our yard.

Photobucket
And our roof. Good thing the sun melts this stuff quickly or we'd lose our pretty view!

Sorry no Sandia Mountain shot this morning, but me and Titus wanted to stay inside where it's warm. Maybe I'll get one later this morning.

1 comment:

Sharon Storm said...

Hey, I don't blame you, it's 30' here and bitterly cold. The snow is beautiful though.