Friday, February 4, 2011

Coffee Party

Today was Free Flavor Friday at COFFEE-MATE and I hosted a COFFEE-MATE Cafe party. A few weeks ago I was selected to host a party, then last week I received a box in the mail. Inside this box was, a high-quality muffin pan, a COFFEE-MATE branded red apron, printed recipe cards, napkins and cups, coupons for my guestes, NESCAFE TASTER'S CHOICE coffee, and COFFEE-MATE powder creamer. Seriously!!

So I set up the poker table with some mugs, and got out my second coffee pot, and chose some things to bake. I love setting up for these events.

Friday morning I baked some cookies, biscotti, and some egg muffins in the heart-shaped muffin pan. A Very enjoyable morning. I brought in a wonderful young lady who watched our kids, and kept them happy and away from us. The house was so nice and relatively quiet for having so many people there. Us moms got to have some really great mom-talk time. We enjoyed conversations from coffee, to adoption, and potty training, and laundry. Yes we are old married folk who talk about the laundry.

Enjoy the fun!

2 comments:

cody and carrie said...

LOVE! thanks for having us, it was super great to sit and chat all morning over delish coffee (which i was hyped up on all day after several cups!).

Holly Lynn Hoogendyk said...

It was so nice to sit and chat over coffee for a little while. It's definitely easier to have a conversation in your house than at the play area at the mall :)