Sunday, January 17, 2010

What's it gonna be??

Photobucket

We are ready for a girl or a boy! Soon we will be a family of four. Okay, five if you count Jones. So those of you waiting to see if its a girl to send us girly pink, we do have some girly pink already! We even have a cute little hat with flowers. Thanks for the loans Nellie! But even Titus has plenty of yellow and green outfits he can contribute to his new little sister. If it's a boy, obviously we are set.

Either way, we are going to be happy. The baby's crib is all set-up, complete with a new space heater to keep the nursery nice and warm.

All we need now is the baby to come into the world. Our doctor has decided the baby will be coming before Tuesday. If we don't go into labor before then, we will be induced Tuesday morning. So not too much longer to wait!

3 comments:

Sharon Storm said...

Oh Tiffany and Jordan,
I absolutely can't...can't hardly wait. I never thought I would say this, but I am glad you made us all wait for the surprise. But I am about to burst with expectation. Hurry, little one, Nana wants to see you.

Becca said...

oh the suspense!! i wish you well the next few days! i'm praying for all FOUR of you. I love you guys! xoxo

dragonflyknots said...

very exciting! Becca clued me in to the news! Best of everything tomorrow, but I know you'll do great. xoxo to the entire family - all FIVE of you ;)