Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Study.


I finally went back to Bible study today. My workbook was not completed, but Julie, our small group leader, said it was perfectly fine. I wish I had fully completed this lesson, the discussion time was so informative. Great stuff.

I took Titus with me this morning and he was really well behaved. He slept and cooed mostly. I never really noticed all the noises he makes. To me he was so loud, but no one minded, or really noticed. The office staff was happy to see Titus as well. Thank you Terry for saying Titus looks like both of us! I enjoyed getting back to a semblance of normalcy. Mom and Dad being here has been great! But I know that they will be going home. I am still adjusting to life with a baby. It takes so much more time to do the simplest tasks. Just takes time to adjust.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tiffany, you look so beautiful, and Phil says you have that twinkle back in your eyes. Thanks for all the pictures. The scrolling "Life so Far" is fantastic. I know that took so much time and effort, but know it's greatly appreciated!
Moma & Phil