Sunday, October 5, 2008

First Sunday at Church...

aaaand he slept the whole time. Perfect for us. Lots of people got to meet our son and the breakdown was as follows: 90% = he's adorable, 10% = he looks just like Tiffany. Not that I mind, I mean she's beautiful and I know Titus is too. But maybe if his eyes were open I might have gotten some votes. His eyes are starting to change into a color and it seems they are a nice dark blue, which is not brown; so score one for Daddy!






Anyway, here is Titus in his present from Nana and Ashley, a Moses Basket.






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think Mr. Titus looks great in his Moses basket, thanks for the updated pictures! So handsome!

Anonymous said...

We also think Titus looks adorable in his Moses basket. Appropriate for his first visit to church. Looks like he's growing! Can't wait to meet him in person.
Grandad, Mim & Uncle E