Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Fathers Day

This man we call dad in our home is a beautiful being. He lovingly leads our family graciously and full of truth. This man we call dad in our home may have his flaws, but his love, patience and strength surpass anything . This man is a father who loves his family so much that he puts Christ first in his and our lives. His ability to calm the storms in our lives is a wonderful representation of that priority.
Thank you Jordan for being that man we call dad in our home. I love you.
Thank you for putting our Lord God, who we call Father first in our home.

1 comment:

Sharon Storm said...

This post was so powerful that I have been at a loss to comment. Evidently,I was no alone.
I must ,however, acknowledge that I could not be prouder of you, and thank God for you daily.
As a Mother, thank you for loving, honoring and respecting my son.
Sharon