Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Labor Day Weekend

Happy Labor Day to all. We enjoyed our weekend. It started out with fun garage saleing on Saturday and we found a great deal on a desk for Jordan, well for me kinda. I have been looking for a table to put my sewing machine on and use. I told Jordan, if my sewing machine had its own table that it could stay out on, we might have curtains! So, when we found this cheap desk, it looked like it was better suited to give to Jordan to use as his desk, and give me our old desk to use for my sewing. And that is just what happened. Then as we were switching desks, we decided to paint the room. So another project for the weekend. :)

On Monday we enjoyed a calm morning, and then went to the Griego's for a BBQ! YUM! We enjoyed good food, good friends, new friends, and the kids had fun too. The girls dressed up in princess dresses and the boys just ran around. Titus really enjoyed himself. He did pick up a princess wand, but he just wanted to use it as hammer!! Such a good boy.

2 comments:

Sharon Storm said...

I adore the way you rationalize getting what you want. And I love the way Jordan takes care of you first. That is the prescription for an exciting, loving relationship for many,many,many years. One that defeats the odds. Thank God for your many, many friends. I am so proud of both of you. Jordan, we are so proud of the way you provide for your family. Tiffany, no man is a success unless he has a mature, unselfish, woman lifting him up. That is where you are priceless. Worth far more than rubies. Your husband and children will praise you. I give thanks for you and pray peace for your home.

MIMI X2 said...

Tiffany,
You will enjoy having your sewing machine handy, it makes it so much easier; especially when your time to sew is limited. I am trying to get my sewing area organized. I want to make a rag quilt. It looks fun and easy. Have you ever made one? I think they are so cute. Titus is sure a doll.