Monday, August 10, 2009

Different Pregnancy

This time around, is different. My first trimester symptoms were worse. More nausea, worse headaches, more tiredness, I also struggled early on with some funny symptoms. But now that I am technically into the second trimester the nausea is just about all gone, the headaches are still hanging around, and I am still tired.

But enough with the bad stuff, lets get to the good stuff! This time around, I still like pizza, but I totally prefer and crave hot dogs. I can also handle a few sips of coffee, like the samples in Costco, or other stores. I have had cravings for green chiles! crazy I know. With Titus, I couldn't have any spicy food. I wonder when these two are older, if this one will love spicy food, and Titus hate it? Only time will tell.

4 comments:

Becca said...

ooooooooooo, maybe Titus is going to have a sister!!! I loved spicy food when I was in the womb, mom couldnt get it hot enough! :)
and I hear that the nausea is worse with girls....I guess time WILL tell, CANT WAIT!!

Sara Williams said...

good thing you live in New Mexico where you can get good green chilies, I'm still craving fresh ones since our visit. Had some in Colorado last week but they didn't compare.

Sharon Storm said...

thanks for the entry. I can't wait either.

dragonflyknots said...

Sorry to hear you've had a rough time around, but happy you're feeling better! I think Becca might be on to something... maybe Titus will have a lil sister... YOu'll be blessed either way!
xo