Monday, February 16, 2009

Happy Birthday Jordan!



Today we celebrated Jordan's Birthday. We started the celebrating with a "Good Morning, and Happy Birthday Daddy." Later, Titus and I drove down and joined Jordan for lunch. What a treat! This evening we sat down for a yummy meatloaf dinner. Titus sat in his highchair, played with his toys and let us have a 'quiet' dinner together. (I say 'quiet' because his toys played music.) After dinner we all decorated a birthday cake. See below for the input from Titus! We didn't have any candles, so we didn't sing. But we did get some cute pictures. Jordan received a new badge lanyard and a new wallet and some of his favorite candies.

Thank you to all who sent cards and/ or called to wish him a Happy Birthday!

4 comments:

Sharon Storm said...

With a face and a smile like that, I can't imagine a greater birthday present for a DADDY. What beautiful blue eyes. And with a wife that makes a man's favorite dinner 'meatloaf', AND a homemade cake, JORDAN YOU HAVE IT ALL...and that's from a most discriminating woman...your MOMA

Jordan said...

I know I'm blessed with a companion like Tiffany. She makes me glad to be a man and elated to be the man for her.

MIMI X3 said...

Jordan, I am glad that you had a great birthday! I love the picture of the dedication of Titus. Even Titus looks like he is praying...so very, very precious.

Anonymous said...

Happy belated birthday brother! It looks like you had a great one. Enjoy being "one year younger" than me for a few days! Love you all so much, love your blog too!