Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Shots

Titus had his two month check-up today. Our regular Dr. just had a baby of his own on Oct. 31, so we saw a new Dr. He was very nice and helpful. Titus was awake and alert and Happy while he was being examined. We finally have a new weight!
He is in the 50th percentile for both. He is growing perfectly.
11.2lbs
23 inches

Then we had to get our immunizations. Titus was really good. He cried at the time of the prick, but he was quickly calmed by Mom's arms. Mom on the other hand, had to breath and take a seat after comforting Titus. Whew, that was tough. I can't believe I still cannot handle needles. After giving birth I thought I might get over it a little, but no. Such is life. But thankfully Titus takes his shots really really well. He takes after dad in that, and I will strive to keep it that way.

In the words of our Dr. "He looks great." He is gaining and growing very well. I am going through his clothing today to weed out the too little things. But it is hard. He has some size NB clothes that still fit really well. But then there are some size 0-3m that are way too small!!! I can't believe baby clothes can vary that much. I know my clothing can vary from brand to brand, but really, its baby clothes!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lovely child