Saturday, September 6, 2008

3 weeks left to go!

The Doc says that he will not stop any labor that begins from now on. YAY. Not that I want him to come early, but he is fully cooked so to say. The baby has a funny way of relaxing in my belly. He sticks his little bum up, and my belly looks all awkward. But he's comfy like that!

I am getting more tired, I have to really watch my activity during the day. Naps are essential. As are movies, and books. Just things to keep me occupied, but not too busy. And it is better for me to choose either upstairs or downstairs for the day. I cannot do up and down, up and down, up and down, all day long. Once in a while is fine. But overall life is good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait for him to get here, AND I don't have to call him "him".
Love you both,
Nana