Saturday, June 14, 2008

24 Weeks

Now the baby is a full pound of my weight. This little boy is growing fast! It feels like I grow an inch a day. One day a regular t-shirt fits and the next day it is too tight. I have put away most of my regular clothes in a box labeled "post-pregnancy." I still have a few t-shirts of my own I can still wear, but Jordan's t's fit really really well. He is nice enough to loan a few to me. I love it!

We are starting to put together the Baby's room. We are painting a nice green. We will post a picture of the room as soon as we get it done. My friend Lauren is gonna help me paint while Jordan is at work one day. I helped her paint her home, so she is coming over to help me. It's great to have good friends out here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what good friends you have... say they're gonna help you paint and then never do. :-)