Sunday, May 18, 2008

Los Angeles


Here are some photo's from our trip to Los Angeles. The Beach photo is next to the Santa Monica Pier. Jordan and I walked down to ocean and wanted to just stick our feet in, but the ocean had other plans. We stood there and the wave came up to our knees! Thankfully Jordan had rolled up his pant legs and I had a skirt on. We both got wet. Then we walked the pier, and the cool breeze came through. It was nice, but got really cold.


And of course I had to get my photo taken with Dora!!! This was in front of Grauman's Chinese Theater, where all the star's put their hand prints in the cement. We found Clint Eastwood, Eddie Murphy and Darth Vader. Harrison Ford, C-3PO and R2D2! We saw all this the last day we were there, so we didn't have very much time, and it was HOT! It was about 101 degrees. Crazy hot. But we didn't melt.

It was a great week in LA. I found a nice maternity store and bought some really nice things. Thank you to all who helped me with finding and buying the nice maternity clothes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I so appreciate the baby blog. I for one, really appreciate the effort you two put forth to keep us informed. The picture on the beach is one for the baby book. It shows the contentment, love,and happiness in your lives at that moment. Definetly, worthy of the baby journal. Your son will someday celebrate and cherish your love for each other.
Love,
Moma