Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Week 17


So now the baby is the size of a turnip, so says the books I read. I am now in my 17th week. It seems just yesterday Jordan and I looked at each other and said "I thought we were out of the 10th week, we are still in the 10th week?" Yes, and now we are less than a month away from half-way there!! We should be getting a new ultrasound very soon.

So the heat of Albuquerque is beginning. I have gotten many people telling me, "Oh, your gonna be very pregnant, in the heat of the summer. Hope you have a good air conditioner." That is slightly scary. It is still spring so the wind is still cool. There's always ice cream, root beer floats, cold watermelon, and many more things to cool me off.

The baby's ears are fully functioning now, and can hear my heartbeat and maybe my voice. Most of you know I enjoy singing, and I look forward to learning many lullaby's. I realized I didn't know any of those when while babysitting I really needed to distract the kid from his injury. Nothing came to mind. Mom's learn them somehow, so I know I will soon.

1 comment:

sarita said...

Yay, Turnip Baby!! Miss you like cah-razy!!!