Monday, February 25, 2008

Belly Time


Yes, my belly is growing. Very slowly right now, but I know it will speed up soon. I feel like I am just really heavy. Like I have an extra 10lbs. My pants have already started to fit snuggly. I have started to use a rubber band to hold my button together. I finally bought a tummy sleeve, and it seems to work if I am not doing to much wiggling. The first day I wore it I was doing childcare for the leaders of our Bible study. Most of the kids are just walking up to 4 years old. Therefore lots of wiggling. It just shifted and bunched too much. The next time I wore it, I went on a walk with a friend. It sat still mostly and did what it is intended. Keep my pants up, and keep a covering over my belly and back so I do not flash skin to everyone.
Some of my clothes have been retired to the back of the closet. Not to worry, I have some that still fit. I will get by till I really have a bump. So, this is me feeling silly about posing for a belly exposed picture. But someone's gotta do it. Might as well be me :) Expect more to come.

1 comment:

Jordan said...

Don't worry grandmas! She'll have a full-line of maternity clothes when the time is right.

Since we plan on having more children, we'll want to buy the good stuff since she'll wear it in more than one pregnancy.